Wise Food Seminars
The right food is essential for anyone interested in a healthier, happier more vibrant life. Wise Food provides a simple and practical approach that can be used to create greater health through daily choices in food.
Upcoming Seminar Dates
Date: please contact for current dates and locations
Included: Morning Tea and Two Course Books
- Additional seminars may also be organised. If these dates/times do not suit, please enquire.
- Private seminars can be arranged for groups of 10 or more people. The seminar also runs in the configuration of 3 x 2 ½ hours to enable running it in the evenings or a shorter day time program to accommodate baby’s sleep schedules
ie mornings 9.30 – 12.00 or 10 – 12.30. Afternoons 12 – 2.30 or evenings 7 – 9.30pm.
- Discounts for Wife and husband/partner attending together and attending the course again. (Many people like to re-do the course when they’ve had another baby or their child/children have reached a different age and they now have a different set of questions.)
- You are welcome to bring babies and toddlers, please let me know at time of booking.
- If you have any food sensitivities ie gluten or dairy, please let me know at time of booking to ensure there is something yummy for you for morning tea.
What is Wise Food?
Food can harm or heal us, depending on our choices. At Wise Food we educate you how to use food as your medicine to improve you and your family’s health.
Be invigorated by food, as confusion is replaced with wisdom. Food has been used as medicine for thousands of years. Learn what works, why and how to apply it to you and your family.
How Wise Food will benefit you
There are many confusing issues surrounding food. The Wise Food seminar will provide a welcome relief and help you gain a fresh perspective. Be invigorated with new dietary possibilities and return home with clarity on how it relates to you and your family.
Whatever diet you are currently following will be totally respected. There is not a definitive ‘correct’ way to eat, as what is ‘correct’ varies for different individuals. In understanding the medicinal nature of the food you consume, you will be better informed to make gentle change toward improving your health and that of you family.
The Wise Food Comprehensive Seminar
The signature program is the Wise Food Comprehensive seminar covering a huge range of topics:
- How to increase the digestibility & nutrition levels of food
- Causes and cures for allergies
- How to heal digestive disorders
- Introducing solids to babies
- How to create quality breast milk
- How to increase calcium absorption with or without dairy
- What milk? All about the different types cow, goat, soy, nut, grain, coconut
- For the sweet tooth some alternatives to sugar
- Using oils, those that heal and which to avoid
- The soy controversy, what types are harmful/helpful
- How to use different grains
- Raw or cooked food? What suits you?
- Reduce the likelihood of problems such as Attention Deficit Disorder and Eczema
- Solutions for gluten intolerance
- How to remove parasites through diet
- And much much more……
Wise Food Cooking Classes
It is recommended you complete the Wise Food seminar prior to undertaking these.
DELICIOUS AND EASY BREAKFASTS
Wise Food delicious and easy breakfasts teach healthy nutrition breakfast options and medicinal drinks that are easy to digest, nutritious and suitable for all ages. Ingredients used will be discussed in detail including specific health enhancing properties. During the class we will be preparing and enjoying: sago, yoghurt cheese, whey, quinoa and a fruit salad designed for optimal digestion. We will also cover a variety of healing drinks/teas including for tired or stressed mums, lowering fever, cranky bubs/toddlers, dodgy digestion and poor circulation.
Recipes covered in the class are gluten free and apart from the yoghurt, also dairy free.
Class runs for three hours and includes a delicious brunch of the foods prepared. You will also receive a free breakfast cookbook to take home containing all the recipes covered in class, plus many more for you to prepare at home.
WISE WAYS WITH VEGGIES
Are you tired of eating veggies prepared the same way? Are you facing challenges getting your children to eat veggies? Then this is the course for you.
The class will cover interesting ways to prepare veggies and how to incorporate a wider range of vegetables in your cooking. You will also learn the medicinal properties of specific vegetables.
The class will run for three hours, including a delicious and healthy brunch. You will also receive a cookbook with the recipes covered in class, plus many more.